While the Wandering Honeybadger has eaten some really “nasty” food before, in truth of fact, he much prefers eating really tasty and delicious food, so much so that his Thai friends say he has a “ลิ้นจระเข้” – Lin Jorakay – A Crocodile’s Tongue – meaning someone who seeks out the very best food!
This is the Food & Drink page of the Wandering Honeybadger’s Blog – Look here for both food and drink postings, reviews and descriptions…, but don’t be surprised if a number of bizarre and unusual food and drink stories get included from the Wandering Honeybadger’s own travels.
- Tout of the Ages… Would you buy a used flying carpet from this man?
- Turkish Delights and the Spices of Life
- The Wandering Honeybadger’s Indian Mojito Recipe
- The Art of Ceviche & Pisco
- Red Ants as a Salad Garnish?
- Recipe Stir Fry Basil, with Chicken (Kao Pad Grapow Gai, Kai Dow)
- Nectar for Honeybadgers – The Pisco Sour Cocktail
- How to Make Sailboat Sangria
- Putting “the Coca Back into Coca-Cola” or Dealing with Altitude Sickness When Traveling
- Our Thai Food Creations